Induction Holistic Therapy
"Works Like The Brain"
Life is rhythm. We are constantly subject to the rhythms of day and night, the change of the seasons, tension and relaxation, and the changing rhythms of our brainwaves. It is no longer a secret that each impulse outside or inside of our bodies has to somehow be processed by our consciousness. Therefore, it is not far fetched to think that health and medical conditions are corresponding to changes in the natural brain rhythms
Cause and Effect of “Wrong” Rhythms
A change in our brain rhythm can be the precursor to a change in our well-being. Our brain oscillates “wrong”. Over time it forgets to adapt to a natural change in the rhythmic behavior, which, depending on the situation, tunes itself to rest, relaxation, concentration or tension. The result: Our inner rhythm no longer corresponds to the outer. The stress which we are experiencing due to overwork, success pressures, loss or unfinished business automatically increases our brain frequencies. We are constantly on alert. The brain is working in high gear all the time. The desire to just relax and let it all go can barely be fulfilled any longer. Permanent tension turns into conflict tension, and at that point our brain loses its original rhythmic reference.
Rhythms of Life
Our conscious and subconscious life take place within four frequency ranges:
Wakefulness, concentration, alertness, fear: beta rhythm 14 – 30 Hz
Relaxation, state of rest, sleepiness: alpha rhythm 7,5 – 13,5 Hz
Light sleep and deep meditation: theta rhythm 4 – 7 Hz. This state supports memory, creativity and intuition.
Deep sleep: delta rhythm 0,5 – 3,5 Hz. Regeneration, important for a healthy immune system and all healing processes
1 Program appl. $35
As add on to regular session $15
Book 10 sessions of Induction Therapy for $150
Contact or call 763-807-9866
Program Applications and Indications:
1. Rest 1 Program
-Basic Program for deep relaxation of body, mind and spirit. Useful for restlessness, conflict stress, autonomic disturbances, cardiovascular problems, tension pains and more.
2. Rest 2 Program
- all acute conflict stress situations, stress related headaches and vertigo, gastro-intestinal symptoms resuting from stress. All Indication of Rest 1 Program are also applicable if in conjunction with acute stress situation.
3. Sleep Program
- For difficulties falling asleep and/or sleeping through the night. For all states of restlessness connected to insomnia or those that Rest 1 will not resolve. Learn how to optimize your sleep on DaoCloud.
4. Sleep 2 Program
- for Anxiety, depression, cephalgias and migraines. Pain in Joints, vertigo and cardiac arrythmias. Difficulties concentrating, mental overwork, permanent nervous system stress, fear of failure and pains especially in the morning.
5. Children’s Program
- for psychological and physical stresses that occur (ed) during ages 6-12. Also used for conflict resolution in adults. Otherwise indicated for childhood fears and phobias, enuresis nocturna, learning problems, immune weakness and allergies.
6. Children’s 2 Program
- same indications as Child 1 pr. plus basic program for all degenerative diseases, psychological symptoms, all childhood diseases after age 9, especially when they reoccur. Also for Conflict Resolution.
7. Stress A
- basic program to resolve psychological tension and spasms. Beginning phase of Stress Therapy, and conflict situations.
8. Stress X Program
- For regulation of the immune system. Degenerative Immune System diseases, rheumatic syndromes, cancer (as adjuvans) allergies, mycosis, lymphatic diatheses and Immune Prophylactic.
9. Stress 10 Program
- basic program for endocrine dysregulation, indicated for endocrine- autonomic symptom complex, libido disturbances, osteoporosis, during menopause and puberty.
10. Stress 11 Program
- basic induction in case of migraine and cephalgias. Also for all types of spasms, shoulder and neck pain as well as umbilical colic’s in children.
11. Depression 1 Program
- for depression without fear, fatigue or listlessness. Also for reconvalescence . This program is activating, so never use this for manic phases of depression.
12. Depression 2 Program
- for manic phases of depression, restlessness and states of anxiety, for deep relaxation. Also for High levels of Cholesterol, triglycerides and gamma-GT,as well as autonomic GI complaints.
13. Depression 3 Program
- for depression related to menopause, menses and puberty, treatment for endocrine dysfunctions.
14. Mental Program
- to sharpen intellect and activate brain function in all frequency ranges. Also indicated for Arteriosclerosis and on trial basis for Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Indicated also after a concussion and traumatic head Injury.
15. Learning Program
- Oscillates in the frequency range between 5-14 Hz. which is also the basis of the Super-learning method. Indicated for learning weakness, lack of concentration, auditory and visual weaknesses, forgetfulness, coordination disturbances, test anxiety, and arteriosclerosis. Indicated also after a concussion and traumatic head Injury.
16. Memory Program
-In combination with Learning Program and Mental Program for the enhancement of Intellectual abilities. Other indications are stimulation of creativity and increase of cerebral circulation.
17. Dream Program
- Stimulation of Dream activity and mental conflict resolution.
18. Degeneration Program
- basic th. for degenerative diseases, spinal and joint diseases, rheumatic changes, and any pain condition. This program can be used before any other therapy and the successes in the patients are beyond average.
19. Awakening Program
- exhaustion, reconvalescence, overwhelming fatigue, complaints of the elderly, weather sensitivity, spring fatigue, syndromes of overwork at any age and very effective for burn out syndrome. Ajuvant in severe diseases and worth a try in systemic diseases.